So You Think You Can Dance!!
Kristena, my niece Madison and I had the amazing opportunity to attend the SYTYCD Tour at the E Center. If you have not heard or watched So You Think You Can Dance it is a great show on Fox Tuesday and Wednesday nights @ 8. I recommend everyone checking it out! A lot of the choreographers from the show have taught at Dance Attack, like Mandy Moore, Tabitha & Napolean, Jackie Ford. There have also been previous contestants teach at Dance Attack like Sabra, Nick Lazzarini, and Travis Wall. But, Seeing the actual dancers on stage right in front of me was inspiring. The passion and engergy the dancers put into each dance makes me want to join them on stage. You can't help loving dance when you see it performed like that! What I love about this show is that it takes normal people, some who have been trained and some who haven't but all have an intense love and passion for dance, and helps them reach their goals. My goal it to not only teach good technical skills but to also instill a love and passion for a dance. I want my dancers to use this talent to express themselves through this art form. If they have a bad day or experience they can "dance it out". If they are experiencing something great and wonderful they can "dance it out". We have been given an opportunity to be great at something, now we need to "dance it out". I love each and everyone of my dancing girls and I hope they can grow and become wonderful passionate and inspirational people.Watching the So You Think You Can Dance Season 5 Tour was one of the best experiences of my life! All the dancers danced with strength, passion, and charisma! All of the dancers are wonderful to watch on television, but seeing them live is a totally different experience! If possible it was even more amazing, incredible, and inspirational!! I loved it! I also had the opportunity to go backstage and get autographs and pictures with the dancers! This was a dream come true! It was shocking to see that they were all just regular people like me, and that it could someday be me. I was also really impressed with how kind they were, and just excited to be in a picture with their fans and 1:00 in the morning! What they do is truly amazing and beautiful! I hope that it is something that will be continued by us! It is definitely something that makes the world beautiful! It is amazing where hard work and a dream can lead you!! Keep it up Encore, make your dreams a reality!
Kris with Melissa, Philip, Evan and Janine backstage after the show
-Kristena Scow-
Kris with Melissa, Philip, Evan and Janine backstage after the show




No comments:
Post a Comment