This summer I will be teaching
Ballet for ages 10 and up on Tues/Thurs.
Advance: 2:00-3:00
Begining & Intermediate 3:00-4:00
Begining Clogging for ages 5 and up Wed. at 2:30-3:15
Call for more Info-650-3726
We will have performances throughout the summer and I will be contacting dancers.
Summer Dance Attack is July 20,21 & 22 and The Yarrow Hotel in Park City. It's still not to late to sign up so call or email me today!!
Ballet for ages 10 and up on Tues/Thurs.
Advance: 2:00-3:00
Begining & Intermediate 3:00-4:00
Begining Clogging for ages 5 and up Wed. at 2:30-3:15
Call for more Info-650-3726
We will have performances throughout the summer and I will be contacting dancers.
Summer Dance Attack is July 20,21 & 22 and The Yarrow Hotel in Park City. It's still not to late to sign up so call or email me today!!



No comments:
Post a Comment